Thursday 9 June 2011

Hello and welcome

Okay, so today I've decided to set up my little blog.  I've decided to call it 'My Spot on the Web' because, well, because it is just that.  I'll be posting musings on all sorts of things that interest me at any given time.

Due to my sporting background, I will be posting a lot of football (soccer) type stuff here.  There will be things from my thoughts on happenings at the clubs I support (Shamrock Rovers, Celtic, Liverpool and Real Madrid) to my own life in football working as physio to the Shamrock Rovers Reserve team and the Dublin & District Schoolboys League Under-13 team.

I'd be keen to know what people would like to see here so drop me a comment with suggestions, requests or questions and I'll try to keep it interesting. 

That's all for now.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, opinions, suggestions or questions here.....